Where do my Royalties come from2021-12-07T12:05:47+00:00
What is publishing2021-12-07T12:03:45+00:00
What is a sync2021-12-07T12:04:11+00:00
What is a recording2021-12-07T12:04:22+00:00
What is a non featured artist2021-12-07T12:05:00+00:00
What is a master2021-12-07T12:04:34+00:00
What is a featured artist2021-12-07T12:04:47+00:00
What does Truelove Music do2021-12-07T12:05:13+00:00
What are the performing rights societies2021-12-07T12:05:37+00:00
What are neighbouring rights2022-01-06T15:55:58+00:00

Neighbouring Rights, also known as Phonographic Performance Rights, are a source of income for performing artists and record labels.

They are a so-called ‘Performance Right’ meaning thatwhenever a recording is played in public in clubs, on radio or TV and over the internet, income is (or at least should be!) generated.

Rather than pay for each track that is played venues, broadcasters and digital service providers generally get annual licences from Phonographic Rights organisations (such as PPL, GVL, SENA, PCAA, UBC) It is the job of those organisations to collect income from these companies who use music and to distribute that income to performing artists and record labels.

How does Truelove help with plagiarism / copyright infringements / disputes2021-12-07T12:06:12+00:00
How and when do I get paid2021-12-07T12:05:59+00:00
Can Truelove Music help in getting my music signed / played / streamed2021-12-07T12:05:27+00:00
Go to Top